- Post-Conference Report
- Our Sponsors
OPPORTUNITIES FOR SPONSORS AND DONORS
WINGS is pleased to present a flexible range of marketing and profile-building opportunities at our global event for support organisations serving philanthropy.
WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE PART:
• Direct, cost effective route to a global range of organisations, each working with social investing or grantmaking organisations in their own countries and regions
• Exciting opportunity for new customer acquisition
• Increased visibility in the philanthropy support world, especially in emerging societies
• Exposure to and immediate contact with board and staff members of grantmaker associations and philanthropy support organisations from around the world
• Your link with the leading sector event
• Opportunities for major sponsors to use exhibition space to showcase your own work or services in the main conference concourse
In Turkish culture tulips hold a special significance, and a gift of tulips means an offering of love. Likewise, we would like to specially thank those sponsors who give at the following levels:
Ruby Tulip Sponsor US$50,000
We are honoring those sponsors who give this amount with special recognition. The sponsor will be able to give brief presentations at the conference luncheons. The sponsors who give up to, and beyond, this amount will be recognized on all conference materials, at the conference, and will have been an essential partner in making WINGSForum 2014 happen.
Platinum Tulip Sponsor US$25,000
Sponsors who give this amount will be recognized on all conference materials, thanked as a sponsor at the conference, and will be recognized as an important part in making the WINGSForum happen.
Gold Tulip Sponsor US$15,000
Sponsors who give this amount will be recognized on the website and conference program and will have the thanks of the WINGS organisation for helping make the conference happen.
Bronze Tulip Sponsor US$7,500
Sponsors who give this amount will be recognized on the website for the conference and will have the thanks of the WINGS organisation.
If you are interested in participating in WINGSForum 2014 as a Sponsor, please contact Helena Monteiro, WINGS Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see a sponsorship opportunity that fits you, feel free to contact us for other alternatives. Your engagement and support are very important to us!